How you can help the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
Your gift can benefit the Department in many significant ways including:
- Fellowships for graduate students and Scholarships for undergraduate students
- Support for students to do fieldwork or to present their research at national meetings
- Acquisition of equipment for the Department, such as microscopes or specimens, etc.
- Facilitate Department field trips
- Have a lab, office, or room named after you or someone you love
When you make an outright gift, your contribution can be put to work immediately, either by providing funding for current programs or by creating reliable sources of future income by expanding the Department's endowment.
Annual Contributors over $1,000 will be honored in our Hard Rock Sam Club.
To make a donation, you may do any one of the following:
Visit our online giving page and make a gift to the Earth Sciences Fund for Excellence:
Check or money orders can be made payable to the UC Riverside Foundation. Please specify that your contribution should go to the Earth Sciences Fund for Excellence and mail it to:
UC Riverside Foundation
PO Box 112
Riverside, CA 92502-0112
Major gifts to establish a named fund can also be arranged. Major gifts and leadership gifts permanently link your name or someone you wish to honor with the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences. For pledges of $25,000 or more, donors can complete their gift by making regular payments over time.
If interested in making a planned gift or contribution of appreciated stock, real estate, personal property or other assets of value, please contact: